Monday, April 7, 2008

When I grow up, I want to make bags...




Over the past few weeks, I found a few minutes here and there to make myself a new purse and then I made Malia a matching purse. Her purse happened to be just the right size for her bible. She's so excited to have a purse to carry her bible for church. The lining on both purses is the pretty, silky pink material. They are so cute! I just had to share with you.

4 comments:

Johnston*family said...

ha ha ha, so you wanna be a bag lady when you grow up? Cute purses. I have tried making a few, but none turned out as cute as yours!

tara said...

I love those purses!! You should teach a class so the rest of us non talented purse making people can learn!

iamchanelle said...

hey there, i found you!

i still cannot believe you MADE those. awesome.

:)
hope you guys have a GREAT week!!!!

chanelle

Teanne said...

You did a great job making those! They are so cute. I bet Malia loves having a matching purse! You're so creative.