Sunday, March 8, 2009

Updates and Fantastic Journal Blogging

It's been a very busy few weeks and I've been slacking in the blogging department. Nothing really exciting has been going on recently anyway. I've been doing a lot of resting that my body has been demanding recently. I have been in so much pain and I haven't had the choice but to listen to my body screaming at me telling me to rest.

I have to get feeling better now because Loegan and Malia will be starting soccer this next week. I put them on the same team this time, I'm playing Malia in an age group one year older than her. She's tough, so she will be fine. I'm excited for them to play together. They will be playing on the big field now and doing lots of running. They are both really excited. They will be practicing two times a week for the first few weeks. It will great for them to get out and get some good, hard excercise.

Loegan and Malia both did a great job with their journal blogging last Friday. We have missed some Fridays recently because of taking a day off or not having time to do the journal blogging. Loegan's answer is so awesome. Check it out. I was so proud of him. This is all completely on his own. (For some reason their updates aren't showing to the right in the area where I have the feeds posted) Malia's is pretty funny. She's so silly. Check her funny answer.

I'll try to take some pics of them at soccer practice. More coming later.

No comments: