First of all...
Happy Mother's Day to all of you Moms! It's a really hard, yet fulfilling job that we have!
Yesterday, I had the priviledge of spending a lot of the day with my Mom, Sister and Malia. We got pedicures and had a great time trying to relax. My Mom is so amazing! I only wish I had half of the patience and creativity she has. She is the sweetest person in the whole world and has so much love for all of us. My sister, Teanne is also an amazing mother. She has 3 little, cute, adorable, fun kiddos. I would love to be able to spend more time with her and her family. Here are few pics of us and our pretty toes and feet. (Who would have ever thought that I would be posting pictures of my feet - ewwww!).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.JPG)
Happy Mother's Day to all of you Moms! It's a really hard, yet fulfilling job that we have!
Yesterday, I had the priviledge of spending a lot of the day with my Mom, Sister and Malia. We got pedicures and had a great time trying to relax. My Mom is so amazing! I only wish I had half of the patience and creativity she has. She is the sweetest person in the whole world and has so much love for all of us. My sister, Teanne is also an amazing mother. She has 3 little, cute, adorable, fun kiddos. I would love to be able to spend more time with her and her family. Here are few pics of us and our pretty toes and feet. (Who would have ever thought that I would be posting pictures of my feet - ewwww!)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)












3 comments:
Yes, we had a wonderful time. Thanks for posting these pictures. I have showed to several of my co-workers to tell them what I did this mother's day weekend. You have me hooked on pedicures. I do not know if I can wait till November to do it again.
Love you lots, Mom
Yes, I loved it, too.
That was a wonderful way to celebrate Mother's day weekend.
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I don't know if I can wait till November to do it again.
Love you lots,
Mo
haha. I never thought I'd post pictures of my feet either! Now I just need to go shoe shopping and get some extra cute shoes to go w/ the new look. j/k (kinda-haha)
So true what you said about Mom, and thanks for your comments about me and my kids. I wish we could spend more time together too. Let me know when you want to get together next. I think your schedule's probably the busier one. Patti said she can order supplies for the bracelets and try to get stuff to make cheap and easy bracelets and we can pay her back for the supplies. So that'll be fun to get together for that. It'll be at least a week. So let me know what day might work for you and if you still want to do that.
Post a Comment