Monday, August 24, 2009

We Went Private - it's the thing to do, don't ya know?

Yeah, if you are reading this, then you are really special. Special that you are allowed to look at our blog - just kidding. Really, though, you are pretty special!

My phone ate ALL of my email addresses of all of my family and friends off of my phone and computer a few weeks ago. So, I can't even invite my family and friends to view this blog. I am very slowly getting addresses back. I have a lot o post about the fun things we have done the past few months. I got stuck because we came back from our awesome vacation in California with about 350 pictures and I am having a hard time to figure out which ones I want to select to put on here. I just need to do it!!!! Maybe I just need a kick in the pants to do it. Coming soon (soon is a relative term though).

No comments: