Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Science Center and Moms 2 Moms






We went to the Science Center last night for a school trip. It was a really nice time together as a family. We had a wonderful, memorable time. Here are pics of Malia and Loegan on the spinning thing. They both got really dizzy. It was hilarious. They also loved the Dinosaur exhibit. There were lots of fun and interesting displays and activities. It was also exhausting (for James and I), but such a fun and enjoyable time!

This morning we went to the first Moms 2 Moms group at church. It was so wonderful!!! We are so blessed to be a part of this church. The Lord has been so gracious to put these talented women in my life. I was so blessed by the wonderful words of Charlotte and our small group was awesome too. We had great conversation and some great tips for keeping the gospel as our focus as wives and mothers. God is so faithful. I am so blessed that through these women and this amazing, Christ-centered-church I am growing daily in His love and grace. Loegan and Malia had a wonderful time in their "class". They did really fun activities and brought home really fun projects. Thank you so much to the Lyts for serving in their class!! We can't wait till next month for our next meeting.

No comments: