Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break has officially begun!!

They are so excited to start Spring Break. We have some really exciting plans. They worked really hard and got all of their required courses done early....So Spring Break is starting now. We're gonna have such a fun time. Hopefully, I'll remember my camera and take lots of pics at all of our fun activities.


Yesterday, at Malia's 2nd soccer practice, Loegan was such a big help. He did a great job catching run-away balls and entertaining younger siblings who wanted to play on the soccer field. He also enjoyed climbing a really cool tree. I promise to take pics next week and post them.



Malia did great at her practice. I think she will do really well in soccer, as long as she remembers to go after the ball and not socialize on the field. Next Wednesday, we'll get her schedule for games and uniforms. She's hoping for purple uniforms. More later.

No comments: