Today, is my 32nd birthday. God has given me a wonderful birthday present with the cool weather and the rain. He knows that anyone who is an Arizona native for 32 years would love rain and 50 degree weather at the end of May. This is unheard of. Oh, I love it sooo much!!! We have all of the doors open, the kids are wearing their winter coats and I'm in shorts and a t-shirt loving the cool breeze and the smell of fresh, clean air. Mmmmmm. My favorite. Thank you God, you know just what I want!
My sweet Mom emailed me the nicest email this morning. My brother sent me a birthday wish text. My Dad called and said some really special things. My sister called me and posted a really sweet message to me on her blog. http://www.fenterfamily.blogspot.com/. Thank you God for
giving me such an amazing, loving, beautiful family. I treasure them always, but especially at times like this when their sweetness shines especially bright. Thank you all of the members of my family for your thoughtfullness and love you've shown me. It means so much!!
My two kids are so
thoughtful. This morning, before I got up, they made lots of hand made birthday cards for me
and put them all over the house. They are so special and loving. Thank you God for giving me my two most treasured gifts. I am so undeserving of such special gifts.
Today, especially, I realize how truly blessed I am!!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Who could ask for a better birthday present?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
That was nice of God to bless us w/ cool weather! And on your birthday too- it's so nice. We are truly blessed to have such a great family. You are so sweet. I'm glad you had a good birthday.
I am so glad you had a super birthday. You are so sweet! I love reading your blog.
Post a Comment