Saturday, May 31, 2008

Crafty clock


Here's a picture of the clock I made the other day. I'm having a pink and brown obsession lately. Since I'm not very talented in the crafty area, but love crafting so much, I was excited to see that my clock actually looks pretty good.
Dawn, who's the manager of the As You Wish, had the idea that we could get a group together sometime after church or any other time and she could bring the painting party to us. Sounds like fun!!! Let me know if you're interested. They have a list of the projects at this link. Check them out. http://www.asyouwishpottery.com/html/summerclasses.html

3 comments:

Deborah Geesling said...

Um...I think you are very wrong about not being crafty. That clock is adorable!

Oooooh, that would be so fun to do. Count me in!!

Teanne said...

I love that clock- so cute. I'm into pink and brown lately too. Such a cute combo. I like the new stuff you did to your blog too.

iamchanelle said...

you're "not very talented in the crafty area"??!!
as you walk around with a PURSE made from PANTS. and a CLOCK made from a dinner plate, hahahaha!

you are awesome.

;p