Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Buddy Boy



Today is Loegan Makaio's 9th birthday! I love him so much!! He is our oldest and only son. He is so loving and protective. He has a huge heart. He loves to read and learn about the Bible.





Yesterday, I put him on my lap and told him about when I was pregnant with him. I told him the story of his birth. We were all so excited when he was born. He was the first grandchild and the first nephew/niece. He was so cute and so small. When he started to get a little older, he had really curly, blonde hair. It was so cute! He is such a blessing to us! He brings so much love and joy to our family. Thank you God for giving us such a wonderful treasure!!





1 comment:

Rod said...

We love you too, Loegan. Yes, you were our first grand child and we are so proud of you and happy to have you around. You bring us alot of happiness and joy also. We love to have you come to Payson and spend time with us. You help take of your baby (your sister) and your other cousins since you are the oldest.
Hope you had a great birthday. See you soon.