We had a very, very nice time visiting with Tessa, Adalynn, Will, Teanne and Billy today!! Malia loved holding Tessa. She held her a few times and she helped Aunt Teanne make a bottle for Tessa. Here are some cute pics.
Tessa is looking a little different today at 2 days old. She is so precious. I really enjoyed being able to hold her and feed her and change her diaper. Isn't it funny how the things that were chores for me when my kids were babies are now a privilege with my nieces and nephews? It really was great!!

I also really enjoyed visiting with my little sister, Teanne. We really enjoy each other's company. I wish we had more time to just sit around and visit, but now we don't seem to have much time for socializing. We also had fun with Billy and Will and Adalynn. The kids were so cute and so happy. Adalynn was actually playing with me and smiling and having fun with me. Will was excited about the firecrackers tonight. He is so, so cute and I love the way he talks!!!












2 comments:
I have to say I love the pictures again! haha. I should- that's my sweet little baby girl. And Malia is a natural, she really seems to have a motherly nature. I loved watching her with Tessa. It was so fun having you come over! Come again anytime. (You can change all the diapers you want. I'll even let you change the other 2 kids. :) haha!)
AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! She's here?? I was JUST checking Teanne's blog to see if there were any pics of the sweet new baby!
Thanks for posting, Summer! YEAH for girls!!
Post a Comment