Thursday, September 4, 2008

Auditions and School

So, before we even got home yesterday from Malia's filming project, her talent agent called me about an audition that's today. So, they say that the busy season has begun. I really fight my feelings on this whole modeling thing. She loves it and it'll be really nice to have a college fund for her saved up. But, I struggle with this because I don't want her focus to be on how she looks and acts, but, that she needs to be focused on her heart. She really is not conceited at all, I just don't want that to become a problem. Plus, the industry itself can be very wordly and negative. I've put the whole situation in God's hands. I will not push it at all. If He wants something to come of the modeling contract, then Great, if not, Great. That has been my approach to this over the past few years. We'll see what happens.

I saw this great video that was on the news. The reporter is a Christian home-schooling mom. Anyway, gotta go now. I need to finish school with Malia so we can get ready for her audition. Have an amazing day!!

No comments: