Malia is an official movie star. The past few days, she's been filmed for some movies for Pearson Education. They're little movies that will be shown to kids in grades K through 5th grade in classrooms all over the nation. She REALLY loved it. She had several different scenes that she was in and she did a really good job! Silly me, I didn't even think of taking any pictures. I'm not sure they would have been too happy though with me taking pics. The shoot was held at a really nice home in north Scottsdale. Malia's role was a girl named Chloe. She did about 8 different scenes over 2 days and the pay is really good! (She won't get paid for about 2 months though.) Loegan had a fun time at the Stapleton's house yesterday and even got to go see some baby goats that were a week old. Then, last night Grandpa came and picked him up and took him to Payson. I'm sure he's having a blast there. Well, that's what we've been up to. Have a great day everyone!!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment