How do you love the new layout and banner!!? I must give complete credit to Lee's Layouts! She did it all and very quickly too, I might add! I just might have to post more often now. I have been slacking on the blogging lately. I need to take more pics and post more stuff!
Here's a little update.... exciting or not. The kids had dentist appointments yesterday and as usual, Malia's teeth (or lack of them) are perfect and Loegan's need a lot of work. He has a big cavity and also needs an orthodontic thing placed on one of his back teeth that is coming in on top of the tooth with a big cavity. That kid's mouth has cost us so much money. We are so blessed to have good insurance. Also, the flexible spending account is a life saver. Who has that kind of extra money just sitting around for dental stuff? Surely not us. Speaking of money. James has been super busy at his job. God really has blessed us with that job. We are so thankful that James is drowning in work when some people are out of jobs in this awful economy. Isn't God good?
Well, I guess it's time for me to try to start winding down from another crazy day.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Check out Lee's Layouts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
I guess some people are just blessed w/ good teeth and have no problems. Poor Loegan, hopefully he doesn't dread the dentist after all that work.
The new layout is nice. I'd love it if you post more! It's so nice to keep in touch that way- no such thing as too many pictures/ stories from you guys. :)
LOVE it! It looks fabulous!
Glad things are going well for James...and everyone (except Loegan's teeth!)
I like your new layout! The picture of your family looks so cooool....like you are sitting in the "I Dream Of Jeannie" bottle : ).
Post a Comment