Yes, she is funny. The other day she was on the edge of our bed laying on her back and her head was pretty much hanging off the bed. She acted was just sleeping! We all laugh at her. The kids love her. Now that's Tessa's crawling she'll go right up to her and laugh at her and touch her. She gets a kick out of her! She just squeals and laugh when she sees her. Anyway, I need to call you sometime. It's been awhile since we talked. Love ya!
I'm an Arizona native. I have a wonderful husband and 2 amazing kids! I am saved by grace alone, by Jesus Christ, my Savior in life and in death. He has made me alive and I live my life for Him.
3 comments:
Wow, they're coming off fast now. She'd still be cute even if she was toothless though. :)
I bet she is excited to be getting so big.
Oh, c'mon! She doesn't look like a jack o'latern, she's adorable! :)
Yes, she is funny. The other day she was on the edge of our bed laying on her back and her head was pretty much hanging off the bed. She acted was just sleeping! We all laugh at her. The kids love her. Now that's Tessa's crawling she'll go right up to her and laugh at her and touch her. She gets a kick out of her! She just squeals and laugh when she sees her.
Anyway, I need to call you sometime. It's been awhile since we talked.
Love ya!
Post a Comment