Sunday, June 7, 2009

10 years ago my life was changed forever

At exactly 11:24pm, ten years ago, my life was forever changed by a very special boy named Loegan. He has blessed our lives in such an amazing way every day since the moment he was born. He has such an amazing heart and is so loving to everyone around him. I am so incredibly thankful to God for blessing us with such a wonderful, smart, loving, amazing and handsome son, Loegan Makaio. My first-born child touches the lives of everyone he comes into contact with. He is so polite, kind, selfless and he loves God. I am so blessed to be made a mother by this amazing young man. I cannot believe that my son is a decade old!

Loegan - I love you more than words can say! You are incredibly gifted with a quick mind, your love for others and your selfless nature (and many, many more gifts)! Thank you for blessing my life every day!

No comments: