We went shooting at the shooting range on Saturday morning. For Loegan's birthday celebration day, he wanted us to all go shooting together. We had been wanting to all go as a family for a while anyway. We had so much fun!!! We all had a blast shooting the 22. Malia loves shooting. Loegan was really brave and shot the 30-30 several times. This is starting to really be a fun activity that we all love.
Loegan looks like a pro.
Malia so serious! She is really good at this.
Malia loading the bullets.
So, while we were there we heard these little birdies chirping. We looked directly above our heads and there was this nest with 2 little birdies in it. The mama bird would come and give them food and then leave and come back. This silly mama bird built her nest in the strangest, loudest place ever, the shooting range, directly above the loud speaker no less! It was cool to see though!











2 comments:
Glad you guys had fun! It is funny where birds build their nests sometimes. Maybe the noise doesn't bother them. Or maybe they have really tiny earplugs. (Kidding.)
Finally checked your blog! I haven't been keeping up w/ them as much as I used to. I saw the smilebox slideshow for Loegan. Hard to believe he used to be that little! haha. It was cool to see all those little oufits that I remember Will wearing too. What a good boy he is! I still can't believe he's in the double digits.
Post a Comment