We were so blessed this Christmas!! We had lots of fun with each other. I took a few pics, but then I forgot about the camera. Here are the kids Christmas morning waiting to go into the living room. They were so excited!!
.jpg)
I love their expressions when they came around the corner. I wish I got some better pics, oh well. It all happened so fast.
The kids were so excited to give the gifts to each other!! They couldn't wait to have us open what they got for us. It was so awesome! We had lots of fun together.
Uncle Todd came over in the morning and we had a great time with him. Then we went to Uncle Hyrum's house to have Christmas with the whole family. We each did a short presentation about what Christmas means to our family. The kids did a gift exchange, then the adults did a white elephant gift exchange. It was all a lot of fun.












2 comments:
Wow! You guys have been busy this month. Love the Christmas pictures, priceless expressions!! I also love the bald eagle shot, waaaay cooool!
Love your new backround! So cute- I want to steal it. :)
Great Christmas pictures. I love the one of Loegan and Malia seeing the presents- the excited/ surprised look.
Those dough ornaments were such a great idea. They were cute and it looked like the kids enjoyed making them.
Post a Comment