Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Riding the Light Rail

Yesterday, we wanted to ride the new light rail. They were having free rides this week Monday through Wednesday. I thought this was something that we would never use it and so I wanted to check it out while it was free.

We got on it at the beginning in Mesa (Main St. and Dobson) and rode it all the way to the end in Phoenix (19th Ave. and Bethany Home Rd.) and then back again. It was actually pretty cool! The ride was smooth and it was really nice. The kids loved it. I was actually quite impressed myself. It was really cool to see lots of places I haven't seen in a long time. I got to show the kids places like, my old apartment I lived in 15 years ago and lots of other places.



Here's a pic of the ASU stadium. It was so cool how close the light rail is to the stadium. I actually think that next time we go to a game, we'll probably take the light rail. We got to see "A Mountain" up close too. It was really cool. They had the 3 wise men on the mountain and a big star. The kids thought that was really cool.

No comments: