Thursday, December 11, 2008

School is no longer in session until Jan. 5

Woot! We are officially on Holiday/Christmas/Winter Break!!! We are so excited. We have lots we want to do in the next few weeks like, make ornaments, make cookies, etc., etc. Hopefully I'll remember to take pics. Merry Christmas to all of you!!

3 comments:

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

This was one of my favorite perks of homeschooling when I was growing up. We would take the whole month of December off!!!!!!

Have fun!

Stephanie said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Please do take pics and tell us all about it! :)

Anonymous said...

Found ya! I am so glad to finally meet up with you guys again...so many memories :(....we drove around one more time around the block before we went back home...It was sooo good to see you guys...can't believe how Malia and Loegan have matured!!!!time sure flies....we need to get together here in Queen Creek but after this crazy holiday stuff.....and plus I have to work....we haven't BBQ'd like we did when Taniela was alive and my kids have been beggin so hopefully for Iwalani's BDay in January..the big 16...I will for sure call you!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!